I hope everyone had as much fun as I did on Thanksgiving! My mommy dressed me up in a little onesie that says "Baby's First Thanksgiving," and we went to Meme and Papa's house in Cleveland, OK for most of the day.
One family tradition is that we go around the table, and everyone takes a turn telling what they are thankful for. So this year I wore a bib that said, "I'm thankful for my Family." Ya know, since I can't really talk or anything.
I ate (Great) Uncle Kelly's turkey and AMAZING ham!! I also had some of Aunt Greta's mashed potatoes, some roll, and pumpkin & pears for dessert. I loved it, but especially I loved the turkey! Yum!!

Papa took me outside to crawl around on the grass, and he put funny leaves in my hat. Silly Papa!
And here is me with my (great) Uncle Kelly. You should taste his cooking. It's not even fair how good it is! I promise! He thinks the leaves in my hat are good cheap camouflage. He's a game ranger, so he knows all the tricks! Maybe he'll take me fishing someday and teach me all he knows!
Later we also went to Tulsa to (great) Grandma & Grandpa Pregler's and got to see Daddy's family. We forgot to take pictures there. Oops. We'll do better at Christmas! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I sure did!




6 comments:
gotta love cleeeev
I love that picture of you and Cole! You look GREAT, and your little man is handsome. I realized I totally forgot to put Parker's 1st Thanksgiving bib on her! Oops.
What great pics!!! Beautiful little family!! And I just love Cole's precious little smile... makes my day every time I see it!
I am just now catching up on your last 3 posts...so sorry. Great job on the 1/2 marathon...you go girl! Cole is so adorable...can't believe how big he has gotten. You look awesome in your Thanksgiving pic - love the hair! We've GOTTA get together soon!
i'm sorry i don't know you, but i had to comment! your little boy is so cute...and, we have the same leopard sheets! pottery barn?
Actually Dillards--Ralph Lauren on the sheets. I love the ones from Pottery barn, though Meaghan! And I like how you spell your name too! Cute boys! Thanks for commenting!
Post a Comment