I have no picture for 5:14 in the morning right now. Gotta get in the shower for work. I know I need to update, but just wanted to post that Cole FINALLY said "Momma!." He's sort of mumbled, "ma...ma.....ma....ma" when he's upset, but yesterday he officially said it several times like he meant it. Yea!!! After all we go thru with L & D and even just pregancy, you'd think that "mama" should come first. My theory is since God is our "Dada" that he designed it that way that most babies get that one first. Maybe He wants first recognition. I don't blame Him. I agree. I can live with that--He deserves it! :)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wahoo!!!
Echo is the same way; he'll say da da all day long but only says ma ma when he's upset :) I like your theory about God!
Post a Comment