Wow time is going by so fast! I've got to start planning for his 1 year birthday now! Happy 10 Months little guy! You are so cute! His smile melts me every time. Do you blame me?

At 10 months he has 4 teeth. He weighs about 19 lbs 8 oz. He says Mama, daddy, dog, duck. He is crawling EVERYWHERE and FAST, pulling up on anything he can, and walking around all the furniture, cabinets, doors he can get ahold of. Here's a few pics of him in action:
One-handed even!

Getting out ALL the DVD's! :)

I recently ran my 1st long race since Cole was born. I ran the Tulsa Route 66 Half Marathon a few weeks ago. Cole is sporting my medal for me. He loved playing with it. I was just happy to finish it, and my goal was 8:30 minute miles. To my surprise my overall pace was 8:04 min/miles. I came in 9th in my age group I believe out of 250+. So I felt pretty good about that. I posted a few pics of me running as well:

Feeling good...
Feeling not so good at the end...
The last time I ran this race I ran it in 7:30 min/miles. Those days might be long gone!Here's another few cute pics of the little guy
...and his Daddy.

This is us sleeping in on Sat. mornings. Cole gets me up so he can eat around 6-7am. I put him in bed to eat and he usually falls back asleep for a while afterwards which is soooooo nice! It's one of my favorite times of the day! What 2 cute little snuggly guys!





2 comments:
Can't believe it that he is already ten months. Time does fly by so quickly! He has the most contagious smile ever! What a happy boy! Love you guys and I am so proud of you and running the race!
CONGRATULATIONS on the 1/2 marathon! I'm soooo proud of you!
And those pics are too cute... I love the last one of your two boys!
Post a Comment