Last week was a fun week. Matt & Angela & Payten came down from Houston. We had a baby shower for Angela at Oliveto's in Tulsa. What a great little place! Everyone should check it out. 91st & Memorial.
On Friday Brooke, Jan, and I took Cole and Kennedi to the zoo. It was Cole's first trip to the zoo, and he liked it I think! He couldn't see the little animals or the ones hidden in the grass, but he seemed to enjoy the bigger animals like the giraffe, tortises, zebra, and the ever cool llama of all things. :) I can't wait to go back with Chris. Cole wants to show daddy everything!
Thursday night we had Christmas pictures at Mike & Jan's and then a Thanksgiving dinner at Memaw and Papaw's since Matt & Ang won't be back until after the baby is born. I've never dressed up for Christmas in October before! It felt weird! But Cole sure did look cute! Thanks Mike & Jan for Cole's Christmas sweater! Surely his pants will fit soon. We had a good time hanging out with all the family and of course eating tons of great food! 
Lots of kiddos:

Aside from the week's events, Cole has really gotten the hang of crawling and of pulling up. He's already cruising along the furniture and everything else. I'm sure he'll be walking before too long. I can't believe it's going so fast! I'm really enjoying having a son, and it gets harder and harder to leave him and go to work on those days. I love him so much! I'm a lucky girl to have such an awesome husband and baby boy!

Aside from the week's events, Cole has really gotten the hang of crawling and of pulling up. He's already cruising along the furniture and everything else. I'm sure he'll be walking before too long. I can't believe it's going so fast! I'm really enjoying having a son, and it gets harder and harder to leave him and go to work on those days. I love him so much! I'm a lucky girl to have such an awesome husband and baby boy!





0 comments:
Post a Comment