Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bubbles

Cole is now about 9.5 months old. Time passes faster and faster each month. He's crawling all over the place, pulling up, and cruising along furniture constantly. I've had to get a hurry on Childproofing things. He's so quick! I'm coming to the realization that I'm going to have to say Goodbye to some of the pretty things sitting out...and the upcoming Christmas tree--someone tell me what type of barricade to get and where to get it!!

Anyways, the purpose of this post is this video. Cole's cousin, Kennedi, gave him some bubbles as a Halloween treat. They have been put to good use during playtime!! Check out this video. It's pretty hilarious!

10 comments:

Hannah E. said...

He's so cute!!! Yep, Christmas will be different for you this year, for sure. I think we're in the clear for this year...I don't think Parker will start crawling by then. She better not surprise me. Because I'm planning on putting up trees!

I hope I get to meet Cole at Christmastime. We'll be there the weekend after Christmas...probably Fri-Mon. Will y'all be in town then?

Aubrey said...

OMG Jenn...I was laughing so hard while watching it. Cole's laugh is contagious. Was he laughing at the bubbles or at Miles going after them. He laughed so hard he fell over...that's about how I felt...LOL! I'm not sure what we're going to do about the tree problem either. Luckily Hudson understands "no" and maybe that will work, but I'm sure he will still make attempts.

Angela said...

That is sooo stinkin' hilarous!! And when he fell over I think I tinkled in my pants just a little! haha :)
Too cute!

Brooke said...

How cute was that. I knew he would like the bubbles! Glad they are getting a good laugh.

megan k said...

The barrier? Ya, we call it 'Charlie Brown Christmas Tree That Sits On Table' that is also its Indian name.

(We don't have the pretty tree and won't for at least another year.)

megan k said...

Oh and the video? Too funny... Cole falling over added that extra laugh

Megan P said...

OH MY GOSH! That was hilarious!!! He's sooooooo cute and his laugh is just precious!!! I love it!

I got to hold him for a bit yesterday when I went to see Pierson at lunch... And then when I left this morning they were both walking around the table "talking" to eachother... it was so cute!

Amanda said...

Did you see my tree last year? There were no ornaments on the bottom half! I thought I could get by with still putting garland on the bottom... but that came off within hours. He's too cute!

chandra said...

Jen you have to put that on funniest home videos! I was cracking up. He is too cute. Isn't this age fun! Lilly is walking around the furniture and talking up a storm with jabbers. I can't believe they will be 1 in 3 months! Hope your doing well.

Tara said...

Oh my gosh that is sooooo cute!!! I can't wait until Cole & Echo can meet and play! I'll have to be sure I bring bubbles with me :)