Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cole and Santa

So this is my sweet little man with his sweet little smile--always happy and laughing....
That is...until we go see Santa. I figured with Cole I would be sure to get a fun full smiled laugh from him on Santa's lap. Or not! I've seen time after time kids get on Santa's laugh and SCREAM for their mom, and I've thought to myself, "Seriously?" Well, Cole didn't exactly scream or cry, but it was getting there. He didn't know what to think of the bearded man:


"Bearded man....not my dada...not my papa....not my Grandpa...."

Who is this man, and why am I on his lap? I wan't Momma!"
Happy again in Momma's arms. I love this little boy!
I think he's been cranky from teething again. He cut another tooth today--top front right. Maybe he WILL get his 2 front teeth for Christmas. That is sooo cliche! Hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Christmas....if you don't get a card from me don't get too concerned. It may be New Year's before I get mine together and mailed!





5 comments:

Brooke said...

Too cute Cole! I am glad that Kennedi is not the only child here not sure of Santa. He did lots better than her though, as I would expect. He is just getting so big. I can't believe it! The pic of you and Cole is just too cute.

Chris and Machel said...

Jennifer, Chris and Cole,
Thank you for the comment, prayers and hope. Congrats on the beautiful family! I am so happy to see little Cole, he is so cute! May God continue to bless your family! Chris, you gotta teach Cole how to be a good basketball player!!
Chris Delange

Megan P said...

He's just so precious!!! I am curious how Pierson will do with Santa... we shall see!

GREAT pics!

megan k said...

cute

chandra said...

You both look like models! Cole is soo cute. I am glad you got my address! You wrote on my blog the other day about grapes. I first just started cutting them up in quarters , but now I just slice them and sometimes I pill the skin off. My grandmother said they are hard to digest. Who knows? I think Lilly thinks their candy! I heard you all are traveling down to Houston. Be careful and tell Matt and Angela Congrats!