Well, by now most of you should have gotten your Christmas card. I got in trouble last night by the sweet hubby for not having any pics of Cole in his Santa suit on the blog. But in my defense I didn't want ya'll to see the pictures before you got your Christmas card! I do have to say I think he makes a cute Santa! Have you been Naughty or Nice?

Honestly, I haven't taken any other pictures lately. Too busy I guess. I did take a picture of he and I at Woolaroc on Santa's lap, but the picture was semi blurry, and it was a bad pic of me anyways, so I refuse to post it. :) Woolaroc was fun, though! We went with Brian & Aubreyand also found Clay & Betsy there too. Aubrey has some great pics on her blog. If you haven't gone and it's still open, I recommend going! Great lights, petting zoo, hay ride, and hot cocoa!
Soooooooo who's done shopping? I sure thought I was! That is until I looked in the box for the last gift I had to buy and realized that not all the parts it's supposed to come with were in the box like they were supposed to be!!!! So now I HAVE to go back to Tulsa this weekend! I'm not sure whether to be mad at Macy's, the maker of the present, or the crazy woman driver in the ugly old muddy white car that tried to run me off the road on my way to Macy's last time! I kind of hope her Chrismas tree burns her house down....oh wait that's not the attitude I'm supposed to have....I hope she finds Jesus and doesn't try to run anyone else off the road b/c she's a jerk. Is that better? Anyways, I'll try to take some more pics so I can update this blog before too long.





3 comments:
I love the christmas card! I thought they were very cute and clever.
We love the card! Are those presents empty boxes for the picture?
I loved the christmas card. Cole is toooo cute. Where did you get that outfit? I wish we were close so Lilly could play with him.
Love you guys!
Chandra
Post a Comment