Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cole's First Christmases--12/23

We decided to have Cole's first Christmas present opening at our house the evening of the 23rd due to all the other events going on this weekend and traveling to and fro. He didn't really pay too much attention to anything except the bows and his one toy he got....scroll down


Cole with some presents...



Cole and Daddy


Cole and Mommy opening a gift. He liked the ribbon mostly...



Yea..Eskimo Joes sweats! He needed some more 12 month clothes. For those of you that are apawled that I'd let my child wear clothes representing a bar, I'll have you know that it says something different on the back, not "Stillwater's jumpin' little jukejoint". It says "Eat at Joes". I think it should say (In Dave Hunziker's voice) "Joes Cheese Fries Make You Strong!"
His favorite gift by far was not clothes, but this LeapFrog Fridge Farm Magnet set. It sings cute songs when you match up the animal fronts and backs. And you can make imaginary animals like horsecows or sheepducks. :) It's cute. He LOVED it!!





Merry Christmas everyone!













2 comments:

megan k said...

When I think of Joe's I don't think of beer, so don't worry... I think of food, in fact I knew they served alcohol, but I guess I forgot. :)

Hannah E. said...

Ok, that Leapfrog farm fridge toy STILL entertains Jonah and he's three and a half! I was impressed with the longevity of that one. (Or maybe my son's just weird.) One never tires of making a sheepduck!