Love him! He is just too cute. I just want to squeeze him. I love his little smile. He is just a sweetie. Can't wait to see him very soon. He will be ready to play.
Oh my gosh those are such cute pictures!! I LOVE the one of him smiling really big in the brown and white striped shirt... soooo precious! He's just too cute!
Such sweet pictures! I love the HUGE smile in the one with his striped shirt on. We had so much fun with you guys this last weekend...we need to keep it regular. Happy 4-month B-day Cole!
Adorable! I'm so sad he's four months old and I haven't met him yet...and he'll be so much older when I do. Can't wait for that day! I'm going to go ahead and consider him a possible suitor for Parker Jane; is that ok?
A lucky wife and mommy of 2 cute little boys, enthusiastic friend, hard-working (now orthopedic-specialized) physical therapist, and marathoning running perfectionist who loves Jesus and hopes that one day He will say, "Well done my good and faithful servant."
6 comments:
Love him! He is just too cute. I just want to squeeze him. I love his little smile. He is just a sweetie. Can't wait to see him very soon. He will be ready to play.
Oh my gosh those are such cute pictures!! I LOVE the one of him smiling really big in the brown and white striped shirt... soooo precious! He's just too cute!
I can't believe how big he is getting!He is too cute!
Such sweet pictures! I love the HUGE smile in the one with his striped shirt on. We had so much fun with you guys this last weekend...we need to keep it regular. Happy 4-month B-day Cole!
Adorable! I'm so sad he's four months old and I haven't met him yet...and he'll be so much older when I do. Can't wait for that day! I'm going to go ahead and consider him a possible suitor for Parker Jane; is that ok?
Yes, Hannah, I would love that!! :)
Post a Comment