Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Happy Mother's Day Story

Well, it's only Thursday night, and I haven't weighed in yet, and I won't be able to post it until Friday night. Sorry. I'm not expecting much though...the jeans don't fit that much better. But I promise to post it Friday night after work.

Our azealas are losing their blooms now, and we had to get a few pictures out front of the last one. I haven't had a picture with my boy in so long, b/c I'm always the one taking them! So Chris helped take some pics today, and the two boys were quite sweet. Here's a little story for Mother's Day...


My Name is Cole, and I am 14 weeks old.


This is my Mommy! She loves me SOOOO much!


She LOVES to play with me...


And Kiss Me (like a hundred times a day)!

So today me and my Daddy went on a mission in the backyard! I don't know why he's so smily. I was on a mission--I had my game face on!


Since it's almost Mother's Day, we picked my Mommy a pretty flower!

I smelled it to make sure it smelled good...and an ant tried to crawl up my nose...

And I tasted it to make sure it tasted good...

And then I gave it to my Mommy, and she was soooo happy! The End.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to everyone, especially the first time Mommy's!!!



3 comments:

Megan P said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so great!!! And what a cute story :-) His eyes are gorgeous... just like his mommy's! Happy Mother's Day little momma!

Oh, and Cole was all smiley this morning when I dropped Pierson off! It was really cute!

megan k said...

That's a cute little Cole story... the pictures look really great!

Aubrey said...

Great pictures Jenn! Cole has those same steel blue eyes that Hudson has...so adorable! You are beautiful too! I know what you mean by not getting many pics with the little man...I tell Brian that all the time and it's because I too am the one usually taking the pictures.