So is pregnancy and parenthood worth the wait and the weight? I guess so...J/K...definitely, but the weight is a huge issue for me. I am bound and determined to lose my brownie serves and jelly rolls off my waist, hips, thighs, arms, etc ASAP!! All the young chicas have said breastfeeding takes it off, so I've been waiting for that to happen--yeah, they all lied! Actually my theory is the age. Most of them are young chickens, and I am pushing 30 these days. Parents and older gals have said it all came off easy until their last one...they probably gave birth to the last one around my age. That's my theory.
Anyways, I am having a hard time sticking to a diet. I do great for a few days and then will totally bomb the next! I can basically put on all my pre-pregnancy pants, and I am moving some back to my closet tomorrow, but they just don't look as good as before. Some of them I wouldn't dare wear out in public! And shirts, oh dear.....the muffin top is shameful! So I'm going to get a little crazy here. I am going to share my weight and body fat in hopes that when I weigh in on Friday again that there will have been a change this week!
So here it is, as of this morning: Weight is 119lb (Goal < or = to 110lb)
Body Fat is 26% (Goal is < or = to 20%)
Hopefully this will give me the motivation to have a GREAT week knowing I have to report to you all on Friday! Wish me Luck, and no one ask me if I want dessert!!!!
I posted some pics below of my cute little bundle that is worth all the weight! 14 weeks now!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Worth the Weight?
Posted by Jennifer at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Everyone told me, "It took nine months to build a baby, give it nine months to get it off." I know it's stinky advice, but it has some truth.
I also think stressing about it makes it harder for your body to let go. (please tell me that when I start stressing, which will be in about 2 weeks)
You go girl! As you know from our conversations I'm feeling the same as you. Even though I can fit into most of my pre-pregnancy jeans, they sure don't look as good and it's VERY frustrating! As you tell me, I'll tell you, you still look great and you're doing a good job! It's just hard not being where you've been before in terms of weight and body fat...I TOTALLY understand! Love ya!
I know what you mean on how frustrating it is! But I just want to say that I saw you last week and you looked FABULOUS!!
Post a Comment