Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Dedication

Here is my cute baby!! He is now 16 weeks old, though he was 15 weeks in the picture. Poor kid has been under the weather a bit lately with allergies or a cold or something. Took him to the Dr. today, and she said he didn't have any infections as far as ears, nose, or lungs so that was good. Actually, Chris took him--I was working. Thank you babe. Oh, and he weighs 12 lbs 9 oz--a growing boy!



Last weekend we had him dedicated at Life Church.tv in Tulsa. It was special for Chris and I to make a public promise to raise our child up according to God's word. We pray that he will love God with all his heart, and we just hope we are good examples. Thankfully we have tons of great family and friends to help us in the endeavor.



Our friends and church partners, Matt & Megan, also dedicated their new little one, Cooper. Their girl, Chloe, had already been dedicated previously. It was fun to share such a special moment with them. I sure hope Cole and Cooper grow up to be great friends!


We were also excited for family to attend. Thank you Mike, Jan, Memaw, and Papaw for coming! We enjoyed having you with us, even if Papaw didn't like the music. Just Kidding.



My Parents also came. Thanks Mom and Dad!! Glad to have you with us--it means a lot!


We love our church and think it's pretty awesome. Feel free to visit http://www.lifechurch.tv to watch a sermon or download free church materials!! "Whoever Finds God Finds Life!"

2 comments:

Amanda said...

New Mexico, huh? Couldn't Houston have been a stop on your road trip? :-) Cole is going to be too big for cuddling by the time I get to see him! He'll probably be speaking in full sentences!

Brooke said...

He is getting so big. I can't believe it, he is growing so fast. Time sure does go by fast. He is so cute! I just love his blong hair and jet blue eyes. Love you guys