So I weighed myself this morning after my long 6 days of good dieting. It really did help keep me going and not give in knowing I had to post my results. So I think I might keep doing this until I'm back to my original size, even if you do think it's ridiculous and annoying. :) I did really good and only cheated with two bites of baked beans and maybe a few extra lettuce leaves. Nothing to really frown over. So the results were.......drumroll............tttttttttttt
Weight: 116.5 lbs
Body Fat: 24%
So, slow loss, but a definite improvement from 119 lbs and 26% 6 days ago. I had a free day today, and I did eat a good bit of chocolate :), so let's hope I did't ruin it all and that I also have a good run tomorrow to run off that chocolate and get back on track. :)
Happy Mother's Day everyone! See post below for cute Mother's Day Story pics of Cole!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Weigh In
Posted by Jennifer at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have a very special and relaxing day. Don't you love being a mother!!!!! Cole is very blessed to have you as a mommy. Love lots!!!!! By the way I love all the pictures you have posted lately. He is growing up way too fast!!!
Good job Jenn! You must have been REALLY strict to lose 2% in body fat in 6 days. 1% a week is doing good, so that is impressive. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I'll be calling you today!
Post a Comment