At Cole's last Dr. Visit (which broke my heart by the way b/c of course he got his 4 month shots) she told us that we could start him on rice cereal if we wanted. I was all for more food in the tummy to help him sleep better and go for longer than 2 hrs in the evening between feedings. So start we did! He's so darn cute! He really didn't know what to think of it the first time. He spit most of it out. But every time since he's getting better at it. So far we are just doing the feeding before bedtime or the one before that. He's starting to get the hang of it as you'll see toward the bottom of the pictures where he is holding the spoon with both hands--SHOVING it into his mouth. :) So funny! Enjoy the pics!



Pardon my half of my face in these pics: I was all alone trying to capture the moment, ya know. :)

Way to Go Little Buddy! Yum!
By the way, at his Dr. Visit he was 13 lbs 9 oz, 23 3/4 inches in length. That was 30% in height and 25% in weight. So he's catching up. He used to be at the extreme bottom of the chart. Now he's a chunky monkey! I just love this little boy sooooo much! He babbles for us all the time now, and he's starting to splash so much in the bathtub that I'm going to have to start kneeling at the tub instead of standing at the sink vanity. That should be more uncomfortable....I guess they have little chairs for that, huh? Anyways, I have lots more pics to post. Cole says have a great day!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Rice Cereal!
Posted by Jennifer at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
mmm rice cereal...
So glad he likes the rice cereal. You better just plan to have a towel on your lap when you start giving him a bath in the tub...Hudson gets me soaked he splashes so much. It's very cute!
Post a Comment