Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

SNOW DAY

This is one reason why I despise OK weather. 70's one day, snowing another!! Are you kidding??? It's almost April!! 6 inches of snow?? Come 'on!! Oh well, at least it melted off mostly today, and it gave Cole and Miles a chance to play around a little bit. And I got to see my cute little man in this cute little hat for I'm pretty sure the very last time. He's growing up so fast...sniff sniff

By the way, did I mention that he HATED the mittens?? He was like, "Dude, where are my fingers?? I can't grab anything!!"
Cole and Daddy made snowballs and threw them across the front yard so Miles could chase after them and eat them. :) They had fun.
Miles loves being a snow bunny. He kept asking to go outside like every 30 minutes!!

Well, despite the cold weather and snow that I so dearly HATE, it was fun watching the little guy trudge thru it and fall down and get mad, then eat the snow and laugh. :) But I do look forward to having outside activities in pools and 80 and 90 degree weather. So old man winter with all your dandruff please shampoo well with Selsun Blue, because I don't want to see any more of this until 2010!!

2 comments:

megan k said...

dandruff.. that's funny!!

Christy said...

Cole looks like he is having fun! I agree with you- I am so ready for spring to get here for good!