Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lots of Words!

This week we can hardly believe our ears, because Cole is starting to get the hang of saying words...and really well! So far this week he's said halfway decently the following words: waffle, juice, Cheerios, socks, shoes, nose, toes, Gigi, Papa, Meme, G-pa, and night night. This is in addition to his normals: bye bye, mama, dada, dog, duck, milk, and ball. He might not get it spot on, but he's doing pretty good. I'm impressed. We caught a pretty good video of him saying a few things. Check him out. Too fun.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

way to go Cole!!!! That is great. We are so proud of you buddy!

Aubrey said...

That is way too sweet Jenn! He did really good!!! He'll be saying full sentences before Hudson gets one word figured out...LOL!

Hannah E. said...

Oh my goodness, once it starts, they never seem to close their mouths!! Or is that just MY son because he's learned from me how to talk too much?!? Speech does seem to take off real fast once they get to the point Cole is. Enjoy! Such a cute time. I don't think Parker will ever say a word.

Christy said...

That is such a cute video Jenn! I can't believe how fast Cole is growing up!

megan k said...

that is so cute. he even blew a kiss!!

you guys are great parents...;)

Angela said...

WOW! Great job Cole! He is such a sweetheart! And sooo smart. We miss you guys so much. Hope to see you soon. :) Thanks for posting all the pics....he is getting cute every day.

Megan P said...

Oh I LOVE the video!!! Sooooo cute! This is the most fun stage... we are constantly cracking up at Pierson!

I love seeing that cute little guy in the mornings... he always gives me the biggest smiles and waves and says bye bye every time I am leaving... soooo cute!

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!