Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Egg Hunting




We had a great Easter with Family and friends! We went to the Ringgolds on Saturday afternoon for Easter with my family. Cole got to hunt eggs outside and had a good time. I was impressed with how well he got the concept! Smart little guy! Later that evening we went to dinner with our friends Aubrey, Brian, and Hudson. Hudson and Cole had fun running around outside the Olive Garden while we waited to eat. It was sooo good! If you've never tried the chicken scampi, I would definitely recommend it. Aubrey recommended it to me, and it was GREAT!

Here's a fun pic of Cole and Hudson at the park earlier in the week too:



On Easter we went to church and then to the Preglers. We enjoyed hanging out with Grandma & Grandpa Pregler, Mike & Jan, and the Campbells! Chris got to eat his favorite dinner of his mom's--brown derbies! Thank you for having us over!




He went to the Dr. Monday for an ear infection check up and for his 15 month check up a few weeks early. He is still 25% in height but dropped to 10% in weight. She told me he was welcome to eat more, and I thought oh my goodness, you don't see how much he eats!! He eats A LOT!! His teachers tell me he eats more than the kids a year older than him! They are going to laugh when I tell them that. They're going to make us pay for 2 kids instead of one! Haha. Anyways, he's too cute. I love this little dude sooooo much!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

What a smart little man...he did great with his easter egg hunt! We had much fun with you guys this last weekend...we need to do it again soon! Cole is adorable and such a good boy! Hudson enjoyed watching the video of him egg hunting too. :) And I can witness to how much he eats after dinner at Olive Garden! He's walking now, so he burns more. Makes sense his weight is down since his 1 yr. check-up. Don't worry.

megan k said...

He takes after his mom. ;)

Christy said...

Cole did such a great job with the eggs- very cute!

Megan P said...

Love the video! And the cute pics! He's just sooo precious! I was blowing Pierson a kiss the other morning and saying goodbye and Cole smiled so big and said "bye" and blew me a kiss... it was sooooo stinkin cute! He's just absolutely too cute!!!

Good luck this weekend!! You're going to do awesome!!!! We're going down semi-early on Saturday and might shop some and of course eat... if you want to meet up give me a call. Maybe I'll see you Sunday! If not best of luck!!! And congrats in advance!!!

Amanda said...

I think you and Cole should come for a visit this summer because we are guaranteed to be home! I can't believe he is getting so big!