Cole is 13 months already! He's changed so much in just a month. He is walking everywhere and just having a blast! As soon as he got the hang of walking he was DONE with crawling. He just thinks it's so fun to be on 2 stems instead of 4! He's been playing, babbling, signing, and learning all sorts of things! Here's some cute pics of him playing playing playing!
Dog Crate--oooo fun!!! Open/Close, Open/Close--I'm easy to entertain he says!

"BA!!" Which means, "Ball". This is one of his favorite toys! His bball goal. He and Chris shoot buckets ALL the time, and Cole thinks it's soooo fun! I hope you grow taller than your mommy so you can have a shot at playing more than peewee basketball! Although Keiton Paige this weekend gave me some hope for Cole.
And he LOVES to swing at the park! "Wheeee!"That's all I have for now. And I fufilled my promise from last night. Megan and Brooke will be happy. :) It's now 11:38pm and I again have to get up at 5am so I can run off the southwestern eggrolls from Chiles that I ate for dinner tonight, which were NOT on my plan for tighter abs and smaller thighs this week!!! PLUS, Megan and Liz both said that if I run when it's really cold, it's a good excuse for a Starbucks chai tea latte which is my new favorite addiction! I had 4 last week.....but only b/c Chris bought me one as a surprise. :) Thanks babe! I "needed" it!





4 comments:
There is always soccer? But I bet Cole would make an outstanding point guard... I DID however just finish watching Rudy, so Cole can do anything
Very cute pics! We have got to get our little guys together to play! Let's make it happen one afternoon when you don't have to work! Hudson loves playing with his friends!
He's getting big, Jennifer!! Still cute as ever. You're entering the stage that is my favorite of all the baby/toddler ages. Makes me excited to see your pictures and know Parker is close behind him. Their learning just takes off during that second year, and it's so much fun. And funny.
Maybe I'll start working out consistently if I reward myself with Starbucks. hmm....I'll think about it.
Always love little Cole pics! He's just so cute and happy! I love seeing him in the mornings when he's at DCDC :-) He's always so smiley!
We need to take the boys to the park together some Saturday or Sunday now that the weather is getting so nice!
Post a Comment