Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fun Week with Family--Part 1


From the voice of Cole...
aka "The Colster", "Coleman", "Little Buddy", and "Baby Bear".
(Poor child, I have got to quit calling him baby bear! That's sooo corny!)

This week I got to hang out with lots of family! It was sooo fun! My Aunt Angela and cousins, Payten and Brayden came to visit from Houston! So Wednesday, my mommy took me down to Tulsa to go see them! We went to a park in Jenks that my Great Grandpa helped have built--see the sign says my name!!

Look how COOL it is!!!

Align Center
My cousin, Kennedi, was soooo excited to show me all around the park! She was trying to help me get to the slide faster....but she is 7 months older than me, so I had a hard time keeping up!


But we FINALLY made it to the slide, and I had sooo much fun going down it again and again and again!! Below are Payten, me, and Kennedi!

And here's Brayden, Aunt Angela, and Payten swinging! Thanks for coming to visit! We had so much fun with you!

I got to swing a lot too, but I think that throwing mulch over the side of the playground barrier is equally as much fun. If you've never tried it, it's fascinating. It'll keep you busy for like 15-20 minutes!!


After the park, I was soooooo tired!!! So I slept all the way home!!! Then we got to see them all again on Saturday and Sunday, but that's part 2, cuz my mommy has to go to bed. :)

Thanks for fun hangouts Preglers and Campbells!! It was a blast!





3 comments:

megan k said...

cute... made me laugh

Brooke said...

So Cole's little smile is so precious! I absolutely love it! we had a great time with you all this last week.

Hannah E. said...

Oh, I want to be at that playdate!