We've had several nice days lately, so Cole and I have gone to the park a lot. He has so much fun swinging, going down the slides, and watching all the bigger kids.


This week we also went out to Osage Hills State Park twice. My parents were out there camping with my neices for Spring Break, and so we went out for a few hours during a couple days. Cole got to see what camping was all about...I think he'll make a good outdoorsman.
Sitting in Papa's chair:

Sitting on Papa in Papa's chair:

Walking around the campsite with Meme:
Swinging with Momma at one of the Osage Hills parks:
Playing in the grass with Daddy:






3 comments:
What a cutie! He is walking so well now. I can't believe that he and Kennedi are the same size. I knew he would catch her! It was so good to see you all and let the kids play yesterday. Can't wait to see the pics!
He is getting so big! Next time you 2 go to the park, call us up. Hudson would love to come and play at the park with Cole!
Cole looks a LOT older in those pictures! He's a cute one.
Post a Comment