Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Milestone--1st Tooth

Sorry for no pictures this time! My memory card is full and I need to make a CD of them before I erase stuff. I have taken some videos that I need to upload onto blogger though. Will do this afternoon while I'm sitting at home cooped up waiting for the carpet cleaners to come over. ANYWAYS, just wanted to let everyone know that Cole cut his first tooth on 9-30. I sure don't know which one it is. Bottom front left. So he's been fussy lately, all congested, and low grade fever. Poor little guy.
He is also now rocking in the quadruped position, so maybe it won't be too many more weeks before he's crawling. I know everyone says to be glad he's not crawling yet, but I think it'll be so cute to watch him go go go. He's so fun! I love being a mommy! I still say pregnancy is for the birds, but I love being a mommy!

1 comments:

Megan P said...

Yeah for Mr. Cole!!! I can't wait to see that cute little tooth! And our boys are going to be all over the place in no time... can't wait!