Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun with Grandpa Mike and Grandma Jan

Hey, lookie at me, at how big I've gotten since my mommy blogged about me last! I've been having lots of fun lately! I've moved up to the "big class" at Daycare. Now I get to hang out with my buddy, Pierson again! I grew out of my 3-6 months clothes too, so mommy has been taking lots of pictures of me in my new 9 months clothes. I like my baseball outfit! It says, "Little Slugger" which is funny b/c that's what daddy used to call mommy when they'd play tennis and she'd hit all the tennis balls over the fence. :)

Well what have I been up to? I've been having lots of fun lately. Grandpa Mike & Grandma Jan have come to visit twice, and I went to their house last Saturday. I hung out with my cousin, Payten, while Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Angela, and Uncle Matt went to sit in the Club seats at the OSU game along with Uncle Colin and Aunt Brooke. Sure was nice of G&G to babysit and let them go!!! They had a blast, ate tons of food, and watched OSU win big!
Look at me with Grandma Jan! She takes such good care of me!

Grandpa Mike, stop tickling me..hee hee hee
Playing with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Mike is even more fun than my normal activities such as:

...Playing on Mommy & Daddy's bed (I like to roll around on it and laugh),

...Trying to eat my toes,

...Eating my bath toys,


...and playing outside with my Doggie!

I've sure had a great last couple of weeks! I hope everyone has as much fun of a weekend as I am having in this next picture! Thanks for looking at my blog! I love you!

Love, Cole

3 comments:

Angela said...

These are some GREAT pics, Jenn!!!! Super cute and have I told you lately how cute of a kid you have???? Well, way too cute for his own good! He is such a sweet baby boy.
Love you lots and miss you lots!

Aubrey said...

So cute. Cole has such a great smile!

Megan P said...

Oh my gosh that just made me smile... he's so darn cute! And I love his little stories!!!

Pierson is super excited Cole is in his class again!!!