
At 6:30 am in Atoka, Cole woke up, so I sat in the backseat of the Tahoe and fed him his bottle.....I feel warm on my legs....thinking Oh no.....look down, and my legs are COVERED in baby poop!!! Worse yet, it's coming up out the back of his diaper to like his shoulder blades...then it gets even worse--Sound effects please, "Pppplllllltttttt".......more poop....."pppppllllltttttt"....poop literally SQUIRTING out the leg of the diaper onto my legs and the seat and my shirt--EVERYWHERE!!!! I didn't realize that much poop could come out of a little bottom! So after wiping as much off with papertowels from the Love's station, we walked in (me looking like I had crapped my own pants) and went straight to the truckers' showers. GEES!!! And the rest of the weekend he just kept pooping--on everything. I think he got like 3 or 4 outfits poopy as well as some sheets. I think I narrowed it down to maybe his body isn't ready for green beans yet. Anyways, way too much poop, but a fun weekend regardless!
Above is a picture at the Rainforest Cafe. We didn't eat there, but we did do A LOT of shopping at the outlet mall in Katie, and Payten wanted to go see the elephant and the alligator at the Cafe. They are soooo cool if I do say so myself!!
Payten also was so sweet to play with Cole and give him lots of attention. She's going to have so much fun with her new baby brother to be. Cole enjoyed playing with Paytie too!


Proud momma to a cute baby Boy:
We took the kids to the neighborhood pool/waterpark. Cole had fun playing in the water with momma and daddy, and he gummed the diving ring to death I'm pretty sure. Was very fun, and I got a hint of some sun--Halleluiah! Laying in the sun has been few and far between this summer. I can only imagine how much more white I'll get this winter. When it snows you won't even be able to find me!!! :) 
Paytie jumping off the diving board: WEEEEE!!


Thank you again Matt & Ang & Payten for such a fun weekend! I hope we didn't wear you out too much or impose too much! We enjoyed eating at all the fun places and getting surprised by not having to wait to eat at them! Mexican trains, ketchup blowouts, diaper/panty blowouts were bonuses as well!





6 comments:
Oh Jenn...I couldn't help but laugh at the poop saga...you do such a great job of explaining it...with the poop sounds and all. That's crazy! I don't think Hudson ever did a poop that bad...wow! Hudson did leak out of his diapers until I took him up a size and to cruisers, but I think you already use those. You are brave to have used the truckers showers too...ew! You are such a pretty mama...I love that picture of you and Cole together. You took some very good pictures yourself! Cole is so cute and getting so big.
I just laughed really hard b/c I bet you stunk something awful! I bet heads turned just b/c of the smell!!
Hey Chicka!!! Paytie and I miss you guys already! :) We had so much fun hanging out and Payten is still talking about going to your house. :) Hope you are having a good week. I enjoyed the pics and great one of you and Cole! :) That's a framer.
Cute boy! Cole is so smiley!! I'm sad we missed you last weekend, I was wanting to meet that handsome boy! Hopefully you'll be in town next time we're up there, which I think will be New Years. Cole will be almost one then...that makes me sad!!!
That is the funniest story Jennifer although you probably did not think so at the time!! It will be something you will always remember!! Miss ya!
So bummed we weren't home the one weekend you guys visit! boo!!! I think you guys should visit again... like permanently. :-) Chandra and I are taking a road trip to Bville on Tues. Oct 14. We'll stay all day until the kiddos bedtime, and then we'll head back. Not seeing you guys is NOT an option!
Post a Comment