Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 8 Months

Happy 8 Months Cole! I'm a little late. He turned 8 months on the 26th of September...Oh well, I've been busy. Forgive me. I'm about to be much busier, however, once he starts crawling here in the next couple weeks. He rocks on his hands and knees ALL the time and wants to go so bad! He just hasn't quite figured it out. I'm excited to see him crawl, though I know my life will completely change.
Here's another few cute pics of him. My smily little boy! I love how he smiles for me all the time!




3 comments:

Aubrey said...

What a cutie Cole! He has a great smile! I know...it's hard to believe that we were huge and pregnant a year ago (well I was huge, you were still pretty small and cute). We look forward to seeing you guys again soon!

Megan P said...

Oh my goodness he is so darn cute!!! I love his precious little smile! Have a great week!

Angela said...

He is growing into a very handsome young man! I miss you lots and sorry I have been so bad about calling!!! I guess my excuse is I am a complete zomby these days!!! :) Anyway, miss you lots and I can't wait to hang out in a couple weeks. Give Cole kisses from his long lost aunt and cousin!!!!!!