Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cole's First OSU Event

GO POKES!! It's nice to see our team win 7 times in a row! I know this next weekend against Texas is going to be a real test, but I have high hopes that we will at least make the Longhorns work hard for a win. We are good at giving Texas a run for it....just seems like they usually come out ahead. I'm hoping our luck turns this weekend. How cool would that be?
Well, I guess for now I should be happy with the Homecoming win against Baylor.
We got to take Cole to the game! As expected, he enjoyed it. He made it thru the entire game! He was in the Bjorn for the 1st half. Then he slept thru most of the 3rd quarter on my shoulder. During the 4th quarter he just smiled at everyone around us and tried to pull out my earrings which I really appreciated. It was fun dressing him up in the OSU gear. His poor hat...it's cute, but ya know how older men never really shape them? The hats have their own "box" shape at the forehead? That's how his hat looked! He looked like a grandpa! Maybe it will be more formfitting the more he wears it. :)

Another lady brought her baby to the game and sat right next to us for the 1st quarter. Then we must of scared her off b/c she never came back. J/K I think she said she forgot sunscreen (and I didn't have any extra). I was glad I was a good mom and remembered to put sunscreen on him before we left! We got a good dose of Vit. D!

After the game we went over to wish Hudson a Happy 1st Birthday. You are so cute, Hudson! Happy Birthday! Your Elmo cake was so cute AND delicious! Nice job, Aubrey! Hudson was so sweet that he gave Cole a hug and a kiss for coming over. That's okay when you are less than 2 years old! Brian and Chris weren't sure if that was okay baby boy to baby boy etiquette.

It was a fun day! However, in reference to my last post, I did stop by the cute store, Wiggles and Giggles, in Stillwater to get a high chair cover, and the only one they had was $126!! I was like, Thanks but no thanks! That was the only disappointing part of the day. A friend offered to let us borrow hers, so I will probably do that instead. Thanks friend! :)

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I am so glad to hear he did well at the game. We were sad to have missed you guys. His hat is precious even though it is a little grandpaish. haha

Aubrey said...

You got a great picture of Cole & Hudson lovin' on each other...you'll have to send it to me when you get a chance. We're glad you guys could come and celebrate with us. You missed the Hay's, Kevin & Caroline, by like 5 min. They were hoping to see you guys too.

chandra said...

I am so glad Cole liked the game! He is so cute at the pumpkin patch. I saw Betsy's pic's of him! I loved them. Thanks for hanging with us the other day. I miss Bville and all our good friends!!!! I hope Cole and Lilly get to play together again soon!

love - chandra