Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We've had a great last couple weeks! Cole is growing up so fast! He's more fun every day! I took some videos of him eating his first Cheerios. It was super fun. He LOVES Cheerios! No matter how stuffed he is, there is ALWAYS room for a few Cheerios. He really does quite well feeding himself. But check it out--we may have a lefty. Maybe taking after his Grandpa Mike? Chris says that it would be good for sports...except golf...don't think it would be an advantage with golf.


My Grandma Mary from New Mexico came down last Saturday. My cousin, Sasha, and her dtr Addison also came over. Cole and Addison had fun playing together. Cole was asleep when we took this pic.

Taco Bell was the lunch destination, and it was there I realized, "oh crap, I don't have one of those high chair thingys!" I doused the high chair with hand sanitizer which was the best I could do, but I tell you that is the last time he sits in a fast food restraunt high chair without a cover! It was pretty nasty. Plans this weekend to go to Wiggles and Giggles in Stillwater to make a much needed purchase!

Yesterday, friends Amanda and Chandra came into town to hang out. They got to see Cole for the first time, and we got to see Camden and Lilly for the first time in a while. We had an AWESOME time hanging out along with Betsy and Megan and crews! We got Jude's for lunch and had a quick Dink's for dinner. We really miss ya'll alot! (Sniff...sniff..tears). Thanks so much for taking time to hang out with us! Totally made my week!

AND guess who is crawling?? He just started this morning! It's just a few strides here and there before he gets tired and falls on his tummy, but it's so cute! Guess I'll be houseproofing tomorrow! Here's a video from this morning of one of his first crawling episodes!

2 comments:

megan k said...

I bet once he gets the hang of this crawling thing, it's off to the races

Aubrey said...

Oh he is getting so big. He did so good crawling...it was so adorable too! We can't wait to see you guys Saturday. Hudson was and still appears to be a lefty...we'll see if that continues. I made his Elmo cake today...pretty proud of how it turned out. See you soon!