Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

BAD BAD BLOGGER!

I deserve the award for Bad Blogger of the Month!! Sorry! Work has been crazy and Cole has been teething, and my time has just been compromised. Sorry everyone!!


Little man is 6 months old now (and a little over) I can hardly believe it! He's sitting up on his own a little bit, playing more with toys, and learning every day!


He's found his toes for sure. He is ALWAYS playing with them and grabbing them. It's pretty cute!



This weekend we hung out with Matt, Angela, & my neice, Payten, who came down from Houston as well as Brooke, Colin, Kennedi, and Chris' parents. Friday night we ate at Dinks with Matt, Ang, Paytie, and Mike & Jan before taking Payten and Cole to the kiddie park. Payten wanted to help Cole eat like she was taking care of one of her babies. :)

I think Cole is saying, "Hey, you look an awful lot like my daddy!!"

Payten and Cole had so much fun at the Kiddie park! Cole got to ride the train and cheer Payten on for the rest of the rides. Payten loved the roller coaster most but here she is driving the car!


Sunday evening we went to Tulsa to eat at Charleston's. Mike & Jan took all us kids out to celebrate our Anniversaries together with them. All of us got married in August!! It was great, and then the kiddos all got to play together before and after dinner. I am too tired to add anymore pics right now though, so I'll have to add those pics tomorrow. You can see those on Brooke or Angela's blog. They are cute!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute! Happy birthday Jenn! He is growing up so quickly. I can't believe he is already six months. Such a good boy.

Brooke said...

I tag you...See my blog.

Penny said...

Cole is such a cutie! Love seeing your family pics...

Megan P said...

Oh my gosh what cute families you two have! And it looks like you all had fun at the kiddie park... too fun! I love the pic of him grabbing his toes... too cute!