Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sitting Up

I can't believe how this month is flying by! In 5 days, this little man will be 7 months!! Wow! He is by far the best thing that has happened to me this year! :) Turning 30 was terrible, but he makes up for it. :)
He has been sitting up very well the past week or so which is very fun. I bought this ball that sings and stuff to encourage him to sit up and play with it. It's worked. He's so cute!

He's still got his cute toothless grin. He should be getting a tooth soon, but I can't feel any trying to push through or anything. FINE BY ME!! I know it's probably going to hurt my poor boobs when he gets one...YIKES!



3 comments:

Brooke said...

Yea for sitting so well. Cole you are getting to be such a big boy. I can't believe it. Where does the time go? Love you and we love looking at all your cute pics.

Aubrey said...

Oh so cute! We are praying hard that you will be our little neighbor Cole. *wink* What a big boy, sitting up all by yourself!
The one tooth that Hudson has hasn't hurt or bothered me yet (cross my fingers). He doesn't realize that it is sharp yet, and I'm sure the first time he bites I will yell in pain. Hopefully there will never be a first time. :)

Angela said...

Way to go Cole! Such a big boy now. We are sooo looking forward to seeing him for more than a couple hours at a time this weekend. I think his whole life we have seen him maybe three or four times! That makes me sad! :)