I was tagged by sister-in-law, Brooke, for this game. Six random things about me. Here are the rules: Link to the person who tagged you, mention the rules, tell six quirky, yet boring unspectacular things about yourself, tag six other bloggers by linking to them, and then go to each person's blog and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.
HOWEVER, I AM BREAKING THE RULES by not tagging anyone else....not to be a stick-in-the-mud, but I just really don't like these tagging things. They remind me of fwd's on email....I was tagged before and never did it, so Brooke, feel loved that I am doing this part of it. :)
6 RandomThings About Me:
1. I HATED pregnancy!! Sooooo terrible I know, but I have to admit, being a mom is WAY better than being pregnant! It's way harder, but definitely WAY better! No back pain, I fit in most clothes again, can lie on my tummy if my boobs aren't too full, and I don't have to answer everyone multiple times/day the same saga....how many weeks, gender, name, etc...I know this is terrible. I better move to the next # before I get slapped by someone...
2. Favorite Ice Cream: Jared's Frozen Custard in Bartlesville--Vanilla Concrete with strawberries and bananas!! Yummy!
3. I ran the Boston Marathon in 2007 in my best marathon time of 3:37:34 or pace of 8:17 min/mile. I am much slower these days. I hope to run it again in 2009. We'll see how life pans out...
4. Places I hope to visit someday: Australia; London, England; Chicago, IL; The Virgin Islands; Hawaii
5. I am completely CLUELESS when it comes to movie actors/actresses or singers and their songs. I need a year's subscription to PEOPLE magazine instead of my PT journals. I seriously never know who anyone is, even big name people, it's very sad.....I just asked Chris to name a well known actor to see if I know who he/she is .....Keifer Sutherland....sure I've heard the name...yeah, couldn't tell you a single movie he's in or anything! Chris keeps naming names....I have no idea who Jake Gyllenhaal, Marlon Brando, David Arquette, Steve Carril, Giovanni Ribisi, or Robert Duval are.....I wonder if you all know???
6. Hmmmm...what else.....I used to do pageants when i was younger. I am still the reigning American Miss National Supreme Queen from the time I was 11 cuz the pageant directors got divorced during my reign, I never got to complete my reign, and so I never got my college money either dangit! But hey, I've got the crown and the trophy and the Title, so HA!!!
Anyways, so I was tagged. Fun stuff! But no one else tag me and expect me to participate. I did it for Brookie cuz she's family and I have to put up with her for the next 50-60 years. JUST KIDDING!!!! Love ya Brooke!
Friday, August 15, 2008
I've Been Tagged
Posted by Jennifer at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yeah Jenn! I never do these either but I am so glad you did. I love to read about you and you are a pretty interesting person unlike myself who was pretty boring.
Brooke, you are NOT boring!!! :)
Post a Comment