Please don't pay too much attention to my snazzy updo or my no make-up look. :) I was trying to figure out how I was going to coordinate getting my run in, making dinner, and letting Chris mow the lawn in time for us to actually eat dinner before 10pm....then I thought....DUH Cole is old enough for the jogger now! So I made dinner, put it aside in the fridge (it was just a fancy chicken salad), and went running with Cole while Chris mowed the lawn--PERFECT! And we ate by 8pm. Swell!

Thanks girls for the jogging stroller! It was great running with it. Uphill was definitely a struggle with a 17 lb kid plus the stroller, but on the flat terrain, it was GREAT!! Not bad at all! So sorry Megan for bailing on you yesterday morning at 4:45 am (can you blame me ya'll? I was up watching the Olympics til midnight and was too exhausted to get my booty out of bed that early), but it did give me the opportunity to go on my first official run in the jogging stroller!
And many more to come!!!!





3 comments:
Oh good...glad you're able to use the jogger...I love ours! Cole looks very happy to be going on a jog with mama! I sent you an email at your b'ville.net address about Sunday...I'll call you.
Cole looks so excited!!
The Olympics are preventing me from getting any zzz's as well...
I love the pic... he's just too cute! I totally know what you mean trying to juggle things that need to get done. I would have skipped the exercise :-) But you're so good! I'm proud of you!
Let's get the boys together soon... cause we need to chit chat, too!
Post a Comment