Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bet You Didn't Know What Came Next....

Cole has a question for you today...
So have you ever wondered what comes next in the song,
"Head and Shoulders, Knees, and Toes,
Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes,
Head and Shoulders, Knees, and Toes...."

Scroll down, and he'll tell you what comes next in his version of the song...



"Li-ttle Penis!!"
Yes, folks it's all over! The man has found his penis.
And the mystery of it I'm sure will never end....


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

LOL! Jenn I'm dying laughing! And probably the reason is because I remember when Hudson found his and we laugh at it still. He still likes to, well, reach for it when his diaper is off. Brian finds it very funny. The tub was the first time Hudson found his too...LOL! I love Cole's rolls...he has really put on some weight which is great! Hopefully we'll see you this next weekend.

Angela said...

Oh I am definitely looking forward to the days our little Pregler discovers his "parts". haha :) Cole is such a cutie, just like his mamma! Can't wait to hang out. See you Thursday!!!! Your kitchen looks awesome. :)