So it's pretty much done now except for some paint touch ups. Yea! I think it looks pretty great! Chris and I are both very happy with our new kitchen. I took some before and after photos for those of you out of town/state. Under the Son painted/glazed our cabinets, Surfaces in Tulsa did our granite, and a guy named Shawn from Tulsa did the backsplash. :) I'm not for sure who he was with or if he was independent....our awesome contractor, Colin Campbell, would have to tell you that. :) Thanks for everything, Colin, and Brooke too for helping me pick out granite and stuff!
BEFORE (cabinets already glazed obviously. I wish I had a pic of it before they were painted. It'd be much more of a contrast):



and AFTER:
Tumbled marble backsplash, diamond..
New Undermount sink with new faucet..
The backsplash will actually be darker once sealed..
Santa Cecila 3 cm granite...
From a distance...
It looks way better in person than from a distance, so you'll just have to pop over and see for yourself if you haven't been over yet. We just have to get it all back in order now. Our microwave has been on the floor in the pool table room for over a week now, and the pool table itself holds everything from our kitchen counters. It's a mess! Better go get started on that! More pics of the cute little man to come soon!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
OUR NEW KITCHEN!!!
Posted by Jennifer at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Beautiful! I love your backsplash especially.
Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment