Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Big Visit Last Weekend

Last weekend I....


...spent lots of time on my tummy. I'm getting better at it, and mommy is so proud she had to blog it. :)


I also went to Memaw and Papaw's House. They were so nice to hang out with me for a few hours while Mommy and Daddy went out to eat at PF Changs with some friends. I bet they had lots of fun. Memaw and Papaw spoiled me which was fun. Aren't they cute GG's? I made sure I was extra good at their house so that they would welcome me back at any time. I think I have them fooled. :) Thanks for hanging out with me!!

I also got to meet my G. Aunt Julie and G. Uncle John! They are fabulous too! Julie made the blanket that is wrapped around me. She is so talented! I had fun being spoiled by her as well while Mommy and Daddy were at PF's. Thank you Aunt Julie and Uncle John!

Papaw and me just hanging out like a couple of buddies!

Well now that I'm done telling you all about last weekend I think I'll cry so that Mommy has to come get me now. Love to all!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Cole you are such a big boy! Hudson would love to play with you sometime!

megan k said...

The picture of Cole w/ his grandparents is really cute!