Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

When My Mommy Dresses Me...



She likes to dress me up cute and cozy.



Sometimes I like my outfit a lot...




But sometimes I don't...!


She dresses me up to match my dog a lot sometimes too. Mom and Dad like dogs, even though ours is a pill a lot now since I've been born. He can't ever seem to get close enough to us...


This is my silly dog. This day he tried to cram himself between the couch and the coffee table and underneath both Mommy and Daddy's legs cuz he couldn't get close enough otherwise I guess. He's so silly but cute too...

Just like my doggy slippers. Mommy bought these for me before I was even born. She gave them to Dad on his Birthday to tell him I was on the way. I got to wear them a few days ago, and I liked them. They even stayed on pretty well!

Aren't they cute??? We think so. :) Miles thinks so too. He tries to eat them.

3 comments:

Megan P said...

Those are the CUTEST pics! And the shoes are too cute! My mom bought Pierson some mini crocs this weekend... we'll have to pass them on to Mr. Cole when he grows out of them :-)

Aubrey said...

So sweet Jenn! We need to come see you, I can't believe how big Cole has gotten.

Brooke said...

How cute is that little rascal. Kennedi can't wait to see him again. He is pretty good entertainment for her. I have not ever seen her as excited to see a baby as she was to see baby Cole the other day. Love you all and thanks for letting us borrow the toy. She loves it!!!