So it's been a while again since I've updated. I seem to say that every time. I love to update this thing, but time is few and far between to do so it seems. Little man is growing up already. He's done so many cute things just this past week.
1. We graduated from the lactation consultant after 8 weeks. I feel like we should have a cap or something....wouldn't that be cute? he hee
2. He grabs for his bottle sometimes when I bottle feed him, and he even tries to hold it. Too cute. Here he is below holding his own bottle...little blurry, sorry.
3. He now sleeps in his own crib instead of our room. It's working out pretty well. I may invest in that thing that makes the crib feel like a car. He sleeps so soundly in the car unless he is just really hungry. He is not sleeping through the night yet, and I don't expect he will for another month, but occasionally he goes 5 hours between feedings. The days following those (like today) are more productive for me since I'm not a zombie.
4. He seems to have grown out of screaming thru diaper changes. He now LOVES his changing table. He coos and kicks his arms and legs and just looks out the window or at the ceiling. It's so much more pleasant and cute than the screaming. I can handle this! :)


So Easter was fun. We saw Cole's G & G Pregler on Sat. night and spent Sunday with my Family. It was so cold, so Cole wore the first outfit I ever bought him to church. I bought it before I even knew he would be a boy. It was so cute I couldn't pass it up in Baby Gap and figured I'd just take it back if he was a girl....but I had a feeling. So yeah, he finally is fitting into a few 0-3 months outfits--all 9 lbs. 4 oz of him. :) 
Once it warmed up I changed him into his Easter outfit. It even matched his pacifier on accident. :) Mom and Dad gave him a clothes Easter basket with some cute rompers for spring/summer. Thanks G & G Ringgold! He can use them!






4 comments:
He is getting so big and so cute! Hope to see you guys real soon!!!! Love lots!
Such a handsome boy!!
How cute it he. Can't believe he is weighing in at 9 lbs. How exciting! He is on the same track as Kennedi. I just got all her records and was looking back. Can't wait to see him soon. Miss you guys. Let's try to go shopping soon.
He is such a big boy - can't believe he's 9 lbs. You are doing a great job Jenn! It is so much more enjoyable when you get past the tough stage in the beginning. We have got to get these little guys together for a play date! Hudson is doing a lot of fun new things too...it's so great to watch him learn and grow. We need to get together soon - I miss seeing you! Glad to hear you are able to exercise - I know that's important to you. I feel so much better now that I'm consistent. I'm rewarding myself with a bit of shopping at the end of 8 weeks and I can hardly wait. However, I will be able to fit into my "skinny" jeans by then too I'm sure - I already can put on 2 pairs. :)
Post a Comment