Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Halleluiah He Sleeps!!

Yes my friends, my sweet baby is now sleeping better--HALLELUIAH!!! Three nights ago he finally slept thru the night from his 11pm feeding until 7am! I had to wake him up so that the breast milk wouldn't go bad! Next night he did not repeat this feat, but surely there are more nights to come! Typical for him now is 6 hours between feedings at night. I can handle that!


He is 3 months now and almost 12 lbs. He looks sooo much like Chris and all of Chris' baby pictures! So cute. I know I am biased. :) I went back to work on Tuesday. I'm working Tues. and Fridays for 10 hour days from here out. It was good to get back into working, but I sure missed him. It's like I need a break sometimes but then when I get it all I can think about is him half the time!




Anyone else glad spring is finally here? Everyone's house I've been in lately is like a furnace (including mine) since this is one of the only times you can get away with not running the heat & air. My azaleas have bloomed in the back yard and are very pretty this year. Last year the freeze got them, and we had 0 blooms. So I am enjoying them this year. Now if I can just find time to plant some flowers....will try this weekend!

I've also been slowly trying to get his room done decorating when time allows. It many times involves a hammer and nails, so I can't always get this done when he's sleeping. Anyways, finally hung some picture frames and got the wall words up on his wall. They are cute. One says "Heaven's Gift" and the other one says "Sent from above our sweet bundle of love." Wall words are my new favorite decorating idea. They go on the wall like a rub on transfer and peel off if you decide later you don't want them.






Tonight we went down to Mike and Jan's to hang out with family. Matt & Angela were down on their way to a wedding this weekend. So we all got together and went to eat at Hideaway. Thank you Mike and Jan for a very good dinner and hang outs! All the kids were so fun. My camera died while we were there though, so I didn't get but one pic. Sure is cute though. Thanks Payten for being such a sweet girl to my little Cole.


Grandpa Mike also came over one evening last week. He was bacheloring it that night and came over for some dinner and dessert and some Cole time. I know Cole loved seeing you!

Alright kids, I need to go to bed. Hopefully Cole won't wake up much tonight. That's my prayer every night. :) Everyone who reads this have a great great day!

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Jennifer He is just too cute! I can't believe I haven't seen him yet. I love his nursery! I am looking forward to decorating Lilly's room in OKC. Good luck at work. I just finished working all week and I am tired. Congrats on the sleeping. Lilly just started to do the same thing. I hope it keeps going.

Love ya - Chandra

Aubrey said...

Looks like I need to check out those wall words...I really like them. And the room is looking great too! You've done a wonderful job! Wanna come help me out? Hudson's room is in desperate need of some decorating too!!!