Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Fall!!

 Happy Fall Everyone!


Fall is my favorite time of the year, especially to decorate for. :)  It gets to stay up longer than Christmas :)  I am typing while watching the OSU game as well as sipping apple cider..mmmmm! LOVE fall!  I promise to become a good blogger again after the baby is born, but until then I've got to study for the Orthopedic Clinical Specialist exam which is at the end of February.  It's gonna be HARD, and I have a ton of material to cover, so that's why I never blog anymore.  Sorry.  Priorities :)  But I am impressed at all the new blogger changes!  Looks like it is going to take me much less time when I do blog!  WooHoo!  I was so frustrated!

Prego Pics:
20 Weeks (Not smiling cuz Chris made me mad right before he took the pic)

24 Weeks, 12.5 lbs
Well here I am pregos again, which I am super happy about.  I am 6 months yesterday, and yes I am very proud of myself that I can still button my normal Seven jeans :)  Major feat at 6 months.....ya know they were a bit big before though, so I guess these could be considered a size up.  Either way--woohoo!!  But not for much longer I know. 

Cravings?  Yes. With Cole I craved sandwiches.  With this one, I crave Pizza with ranch dressing, ice cream, and cinnamon cereal.  Weird.  I'd swear I was having a girl if the penis was not so obvious in the next pic. :)


Cole is excited to have a baby brother.  He kisses my belly and laughs.  He always wants to "see mommy's baby."  I hope they grow up to be best buddies!

Cole is COMPLETELY obsessed with the Cars movie these days!  He has most ofthe main characters in little toy cars, and it's like A:LL he plays with!  He takes them in the car, to the store, sleeps with them, races them all around the house, they have to WATCH him eat breakfast and pee/poo on the potty.  Crazy kiddo!  He does still occasionally grab his golf club, basketball, and football, but cars have definitely taken over. :)


 And his underwear have Lightning McQueen on them :)

He starts a new school on Monday, and I'm very excited!  I will post pics next week of his new adventure!  We had a transition day Friday, and I stayed with him all morning.  He really liked his new school thank goodness!  I was really nervous!

Hopefully my pics I take tomorrow turn out ok.  My camera is a bit screwy right now.  Seems to be making everything blurry...???

3 comments:

megan k said...

your belly pics are cute! i need to muster the courage and post some.. we'll see

Brooke said...

You look cuter than cute and I love that Cole likes cars. He is so funny!

Kelly said...

You look fantastic my dear!!! :)