Cole started his new school this past Monday, and thank Heavens, he LOVES it!! He changes rooms every 30 min for a new activity--art, music, gym, computers, reading, etc. He loves the playground outside because it is white sand out there, and he loves to play with sand....and to throw it. I'm sure he'll find himself in "timeout" for that a few times. :) I tried to take a few pics, but my camera was still taking blurry pics...turns out I think the lens might have been foggy on the outside :) haha thanks Angela. So I'm going to try to take some better shots next week :)
Ready to go!
Looking a the fake turtle in the little stream that's in the school.
And looking at the fake nemo fish that's on the other side o fthe stream. We have to look them every day when we go in before he goes to his class :) Below is the gazebo where they display the kids art work in the middle of the main hallway. This pic does not do it justice!
Looking at the fish and the waterfall again.
This really really does not do the school justice, but I will try again next week :) We are just so thrilled that instead of telling me he doesn't want to go to school, now he is telling me he WANTS to go to school! Thank you Creme de la Creme!!!










1 comments:
So glad he loves his new school. What a relief! Cole you look so grown up. Such a handsome little man.
Post a Comment