Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Bunco Halloween Party

I have met a fun group of girls who get together once per month for bunco night.  This month we were all required to dress in costume to come to bunco :)  So thought I'd share a few pics in case you didn't see facebook.  If you know me well enough, you know that I don't even like beer...well I've never tried it cuz it smells gross. so I think that makes my costume even funnier. ( I also have never tried saurkraut or cooked spinach for the same exact reason!  If it smells that bad, there's no way it can taste much better!  )



Bunco Group
 Top to Bottom: Ember (Partly cloudy with a chance of rain), Claudia ( Cat in the hat thing 3), Kelly (wonderwoman), Miranda (Pirate), Amy (Astronaut), Kristie (Octomom--I couldn't quit laughing at her costume), Lesli (witch), Andrea (Pirate), Jeanne (Princess Lea), Cari (Ladybug), Me (Homer Simpson), Melissa (Catwoman), and Kim (Angel)


Me and Octomom :) hee hee sooo funny!

0 comments: