Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Zoo Trips

We've taken a couple of trips to the zoo the past 2 months. Cole lives for the elephants and all the zoo animals, so it TOTALLY makes his day to go see them! The last time we went with Matt and Angela, Payten, and Brayden. We had a good time!! The Houston zoo is pretty on par with the Tulsa Zoo, but a lot of the animals are more up close to ya. So I got some great pics!



Cole loves his uncles! He just walked up to Matt and started holding his hand! haha. It was cute. And Daddy was even close by!



Cole's Favorite: The "ELEPHANTS!!!!" he says.





Never been THIS close to a lion before! It was pretty awesome!




Nor this close to a giraffe! I love giraffe's . My favorite!!




Biggest Elk I've seen!



Fattest Bird ever! Pretty Ducks!



Hopefully we have more good weather on the way, and we can go do it all ofer again. I'm ready for all this cold to go AWAY!!!

0 comments: