Well Hello there Blogger World--it has been WAY too long!! But as I post this I am reminded why, because every time I try to do this it takes at LEAST and hour because it messes up all the time and only lets you post a couple pics at once! WAAAAHHH.
Anyways, we did make our way to OK for Easter, and Cole was able to ride an airplane for the first time! He absolutely loved it and thought that it was the COOLEST thing ever! We heard these phrases A LOT, "Ride a airplane mommy! It's fun! Oh WOW!" Oh, and our favorite (background: Cole loves elephants and thinks they are very big and high in the sky), "See a plane Daddy! High in the sky like a BABY ELEPHANT!" Hahahaha. I'm sure all the airport people were lie "WHAT???"

Little boys GLUED to the window!

Cole's Easter basket was filled with some of his favorite things including eggs that were disguised as basketballs, footballs, soccer balls, and baseballs, and lots of VeggieTales. And a football basket to boot. Too Cute!

He got to color lots of Easter Eggs at both Meme/Papa and Gigi/Papa Mike's houses. Here's a few pics:




He also got to go to an Easter Party Egg Hunt with his Cousin Kennedi.



At the airport on the way home, the security guys thought Cole was so cute to be so excited about Airplanes, so they gave him a badge. It was pretty cute :)

















3 comments:
AWWWW!!! He's so cute! I miss you! How's your studying coming? When's the test?
Inconsistent but getting some studying done! I need to be better! Going to another course in 2 weeks though. :) Miss u too Megan!!!
Chloe says to me, "mommy when i get older can i ride on a plane?" Coop when he sees a plane, yells at the top of his voice, "PAINNNNNN!!!" He leaves out the letter L.
Easter Egg hunting... Chloe only grabs the eggs of the colors she likes ie, pink, purple and green. The others she won't pick up. Cooper picks one up, opens it, eats candy, and moves on in that order. So he may only get one egg depending on the type of candy that is inside the egg.
Post a Comment