HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY COLE!! You are so precious, cute, and silly! I love you so much!
We had 2 birthday celebrations this past week. He turned 2 on 1-26-10, and so we had to celebrate at home with some good cupcakes from a dessert boutique down here--OOO la la Bakery. FABULOUS!! Cole got to eat part of a smores cupcake. Chocholate icing with chocolate cake and a melted
marshmallow center! YUM!!
Then, Sunday Afternoon the 31st, we held a small get together for some family and a few friends. Mike, Jan, Matt, Angela, Payten , and Brayden came as well as both sets of neighbors and the Opitz Family and McDonald Family.
I wrapped several little andy bars with cute Elmo wrappers I ordered online from http://www.candywrapperstore.com/.com/ which was perfect for his Sesame Street themed Bday party.
They read, "Happy 2nd Birthday Cole!"
January 26, 2010
Sams made the cupcake cake, and they were just ok, unfortunately. They put about a foot of icing on the top which made them super messy....and Elmo's face looked like a red football, but that's ok. Cole was excited that his cake looked like Elmo, so I'm not too upset.
Cute little boy! :)















4 comments:
cole is so cute! Looks like a fun birthday party. miss you and hope to see you soon.
He is getting so big! Hope you guys had a great time at Sesame Street!!!
I find it funny he ate his cupcake with a spoon/sporkish thing. :) You should take Cole to Elmo Live. We've been twice and the kids love it. I know they are doing a show at the BOK in March, but I'm sure there is one closer. hehehe
About the pics... You can go into 'edit html' highlight he codes for the picture you want to move. Once highlighted right click then 'cut' it. You can then 'paste' it where ever you'd like the picture to be in your blog.
Love the personalized candy bars, such a cute idea! Looks like Cole had a great 2nd Bday!
Post a Comment