Well, another Christmas here and gone, and I did live to tell about it. I have a hundred billion pics, and I should have just done a slide show, but it's midnight and I don't want to take the time! So I'll try to make a long story concise. We had Christmas with Santa and our immediate family before we left for OK. Cole got some good practice opening gifts like this super cool turtle my brother and sis-in-law got for him. It lights up stars and the moon on the ceiling, and Cole LOVES it!!!
During our trip to OK, we got to see SEVERAL newborn babies and lots of our good friends! Thanks everyone for letting us see you! WE miss you lots! Below, meet newborn sweeties:Kerrington Noel (Neice)


Avery Elizabeth (and Big bro Sam)

Tillie (Stink, I forgot the middle name Aubrey!)

Creed Stanley (twin to sister Riley)

Riley Rae (twin to Creed)
We also had a great time with family. Below are some fun Christmas pics.



Cousins Kennedi & Payten--how did I ever get all THREE of them to stand still?

Payten and Kennedi got guitars and microphones for Christmas, and they were quite the hit as you will see...



Christmas Eve it snowed 10 inches and after the Pregler boys shoveled the driveway for an hour to get out, we drove 25 mph to my parents house for Christmas and the day after. At least we made it safe. Didn't get many pics at their house, but did manage a pic of the playing in the snow.







Playing in the snow at Meme and Papa's
Our small snowman--too cold to stay out long and build a big one. My fingers were already numb!!

3 comments:
Glad we got to see you on your trip! The snow on Christmas Eve was crazy! I still can't see my grass! The pics are great :)
My tree and lights are still up.. I think they are so pretty, the lights that is. Our tree is struggling.
That's okay Jenn, it is Tilly Brooklyn!
Post a Comment