Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Decorating and Snow in Houston

Yes, it snowed in Houston! I couldn't believe it! I thought I got away from that white dandruff! Too cold for me! Pretty and festive, but I wasn't going to miss it! Ran in 25 degree weather with icy sidewalks on Saturday for a long run--crazy!
Well, tis the season for lots of decorating! It takes so long to do it, and then the holidays fly by so fast! That's why I leave mine up until New Years! See the lovely hurricane in the pic below? Yeah, I broke it's pair. Now I just have one. :( It used to go on my mantle with it's signficant other, but instead, trying to do all the decorating myself (ba humbug lives with me) I stepped up on a step stool, and the top half of the hurricane fell off of its base. Bad news. Wedding gift.








Wouldn't the creche that goes with this nativity just make a world of difference? I know...but it's $100! Gonna have to go another year without the creche! I need a halmark coupon--a BIG one!

A bathroom. Yes, it needs paint. Haven't got there yet. :)


A candle and a new "what to do with my old wreaths"



The table actually looks much cuter in person. The colors stand out better.

And last but not least--the tree.



Love the glow. It's in our dining room which is dining room furnitureless. You can see it from the window, and Cole doesn't mess with it. It works. But there is ONE BIG PROBLEM...see next pic....what do you notice about the Christmas card holder????



THERE AREN'T ANY CHRISTMAS CARDS ON THERE!!! I haven't sent mine out either. :) Soon-this week. So get busy friends, I need to see your cute faces on my wall. :) If you need my address, email me at jennifer.pregler@gmail.com. I hate to post it on here for fear of some crazy person. Merry Christmas and happy shopping!


Don't forget that you've been blessed to be a blessing. Try not to leave the bell ringers hanging every time, and don't forget that Angel tree! Go in with another family and shop together! Fun times!

3 comments:

megan k said...

there is a card on the way!

Megan P said...

I haven't visited blogs in FOREVER and just had so much fun catching up on yours! So fun to see that your beautiful fam!! And your house looks gorgeous! Our decorations are only half way up... been super busy lately... but now I'm in decoration mode so hopefully they'll be done soon!

I tried to send you something in the mail but it got returned today so apparently I have the wrong address... I'll e-mail you to get it :-)

Miss you lots!!!

Katie said...

Beautiful tree and decorations! I am not very good about sending cards but if they actually go out you will get one:)

We had a girl's night last weekend...it was fun but you were missed! Let us know next time you are in OK and we will plan one while you are here!!!

Merry Christmas!!!