FROM THE VOICE OF COLE:
I hope you had a fun Thanksgiving! Ours was relaxed since we stayed in Houston. Mommy, Daddy, and I ate A LOT! Then we just played and watched cookie monster and elmo and sang songs and stuff.
We started our day by going for a run! Daddy never runs with mommy, but he needed to work up his appetite! All that running made daddy and I hungry so we shared a bowl of cornflakes which mommy said was "too cute!"
Then Daddy and I played while mommy finished making dinner--turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy (actually daddy made the gravy and it was AWESOME), green beans, stuffing, and rolls.The yummy rolls
Daddy pretending to eat a turkey leg--silly daddy!

Here was my plate!

Then for dessert, mommy made pumpkin pie and chocolate pie with homemade crusts!!

I got to have some of both! Mmmmm. I liked the pumpkin pie the best, and I learned how to say it real quick so I could beg for more!








1 comments:
where do you get those split top rolls? I have to bring some to chloe's school for a party
Post a Comment