These pics are such a crack up! Keep them coming. You can tell he has such a big and fun personality now. I can't wait to see him again. What are your plans for the holidays? Any trips to OK? I am looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks at Andrea's shower!
A lucky wife and mommy of 2 cute little boys, enthusiastic friend, hard-working (now orthopedic-specialized) physical therapist, and marathoning running perfectionist who loves Jesus and hopes that one day He will say, "Well done my good and faithful servant."
4 comments:
These pictures are hilarious! I love his hair!!!! It looks so cute cut like that. He's such a cutie! See you soon!
he looks like chris..
I my goodness. I can't believe how big he has gotten since we saw him. We would love to catch up with you guys. What would be a good day to meet up?
These pics are such a crack up! Keep them coming. You can tell he has such a big and fun personality now. I can't wait to see him again. What are your plans for the holidays? Any trips to OK? I am looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks at Andrea's shower!
Post a Comment