Last week or the week before--I honestly can't remember we went to the Pumpkin Patch here. It was called Dewberry Farms. It was neat to go to a real patch, but the pics were much harder to get this year with him being so active! Jan happened to be down here as well, so we went to pick her up, and Cole got to feel the monsterous goldfish at their hotel. He LOVED it!
He's not a little baby anymore! :(
He tried to pick up the pumpkins and kept saying, "Bii" for "Big!"and looking at me like I was crazy for asking him to pick them up. It was cute.
(Bville patch is a much better pumpkin for your $5)
This pick is just before Cole got attacked by some geese! They seriously knocked him down, and one bit him 3 times before I could scold it and drop-kick it into this pond. Okay, so I didn't really boot the goose, but I wanted to!
This pick is just before Cole got attacked by some geese! They seriously knocked him down, and one bit him 3 times before I could scold it and drop-kick it into this pond. Okay, so I didn't really boot the goose, but I wanted to!




Hayride to pick out our Minature pumpkins 



3 comments:
So cute! How 'bout that, you guys going to the pumpkin patch in shorts & t-shirt. Only in TX, right? Miss you guys!
I LOVE pumpkin pictures with cute little kids aka Cole. :)
We actually wanted to go out there this year but just never made it. I don't know why your mums died! Who knows in this crazy weather. I feel like I kill anything that I put in a pot. Luckily, the mums I planted in our garden are blooming and doing well so far... Hope you had a great weekend!
Chloe wouldn't pick up a pumpkin because as she said, "It's yuck mom." She wants them to grow and be clean. :)
Post a Comment