Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

A & M/ OSU Game

Chris, Cole, and I got invited to the OSU vs. Texas A & M football game! We were so excited! A girl Chris works with and her husband invited us. They are A & M alumni. Cole did well throughout the game. He loves sports, and everyone around us loved him. He kept pointing to the jumbotron and the field and saying (loudly), "There's a football game on!!!" And he'd say it like 10 times in a row, of course.
The A & M fans around us thought he was cute cuz he clapped for both teams. Oh, and I brought his play remote from home in case he got bored, and he kept trying to turn off the jumbotron with it. It was pretty funny. He calls TV "VV", and he'd point the remote at the jumbo tron and say, "VV off! VV off" We had a good time! Especially since we won!
Oh, and my personal favorite part was that I got to go eat at Freebirds after the game. Mmmmmm--those burritos will be waiting for me in Heaven!

2 comments:

Megan P said...

How fun!!! I can just picture Cole trying to turn off the jumbotron with the remote... love it!

Hope you all are doing great... we sure do miss you all up here! Keep in touch!!

Megan said...

How cute! Miss you guys! See you soon-can't wait!