Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

What We've Been Up To Lately

I apologize in advance for such a long post. It's been a while . I always have good intentions after Cole goes to bed, but lots of times when I rock him, I end up rocking myself half to sleep, and then I'm worthless! We've been busy bees the past few weeks. This is what we've been up to lately:

1. GOING TO THE AQUARIUM WITH GRANDMA JAN
Matt and Angela came down last week, and Jan took all the grandkids and us to the aquarium. It was fun. Cole enjoyed it. Thank you Jan!

Cole and Uncle Colin with a shark egg I think..
Cole and Grandma Jan


Payten & Kennedi with the Shark eggs.


Colin helping Cole touch the starfish

Kennedi, Payten, Cole, and Brayden (with mom)


Cole and Aunt Brooke


Matt & Brayden, Chris & Cole


Brayden & me


2. TEACHING COLE HOW TO PLAY GOLF:
MeMaw and Papaw bought Cole his first set of clubs. He loves them! He goes around the house all day long swinging the purple one (wedge) and saying, "swing!" He thinks it's fun. He actually puts the club on the ground like he's addressing the ball, but then he swings it like a baseball bat. :) He'll get the hand of it soon!




3. PLAYING WITH TWINS:
My friends Jim and Tanya came down last Friday, and we got to see their new twin boys! Mehkai and Rowen are 3 months old! I was soooo excited to meet them!

4. GOING TO THE BIG, THE BAD, THE BBQ FUNDRAISER FOR ELDER CARE:
I used to work for Elder Care, and I love that place. It's so great! We had so much fun
going out to the Mullendore Cross Bell Ranch! Dinks catered it, and it was fun to see Roger
Skelly auction off a pet goat and pet turkey as well as a $3000 diamond necklace and lots of other fun things. Here we are all dressed up. Thanks Aubrey for letting me borrow your boots! They were the finishing touch!



We enjoyed getting to hang out with Mary & Jerry and Kurt and Christy as well!!
Sooo much fun!


2 comments:

megan k said...

Jenn you look so cute!!

Aubrey said...

And you look VERY cute in those boots. I see you found a great wrap to keep you from getting cold...the entire outfit looks outstanding!