Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! Chris made me some banana pancakes from scratch for breakfast, and I got an iphone! Wooohoooo! It's my new best friend! J/K But seriously, close. I love this thing! So I am slowly feeling more in the loop. I have recently been on facebook, I have sorta figured out itunes, and I now have an iphone! Did you know they no longer give you manuals to read? Yeah, they make you look it up online! Gees, I guess they're going green...I like it the old fashioned way that killed more trees. ...J/K. I'm all into the recyling thing.

Anyways, thanks Chris for a great Mother's Day! I love being a mom to our cute little boy! Thanks God for this gift (my son, not the iphone).

1 comments:

Amanda said...

um... why aren't we facebook friends yet??